Saturday, May 9, 2009

Lamp


Few things light your way more efficiently or effectively than a lamp. It's small. It's bright. It's a lamp. 
While not a piece of furniture that people (usually women) swoon over, (I LOOOOVE your sofa) lamps deserve their time in the sun. 
Or the moon.
Since night is usually when you use a lamp. 
Steve Carrel loves lamp. You should too.

And on to the top ten: 

  1)   Quitting a Job You Hate
2)  Mint Chocolate Chip
3)  Underdogs 
4)  Julie Andrews
5)  Sackboy
6)  Really Good Haircuts
7)  Fireworks 
8)  Lamp
9)  Milkshakes
10) Bubble Gum 
11) Raindrops on Roses
12) Winning
13) Rock Band 
14) Kittens

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! True, true...

    I just find it funny cuz I have this thing for lamps. I make sure thay look good in my home whatever time of the day.

    ReplyDelete