Saturday, May 2, 2009

Milkshakes


There are three classic flavors of milkshake: Chocolate, Vanilla and Strawberry. These are the three flavors that every self-respecting diner must adhere to or face harsh consequences and criticism. Milkshakes gained popularity in the  1950's (I think) through the use of "Malt shops". It's a classic drink dating back decades of delicious, awesome memories. 
It's a basic one today, but wow is it ever delicious.
And yes, my milkshake does bring... well you know the rest... I hope. 

And on to the top ten: 
1) Mint Chocolate Chip
2) Winning  
3) Julie Andrews
4) Really Good Haircuts
5) Fireworks 
6) Milkshakes
7) Bubble Gum 
8) Kittens 
9) Raindrops on Roses
10) Rock Band (Down 4)

Voting commences now. From now on if you agree/disagree with any of the entries you can "hit" them or "vote" them. A hit will count as one strike against the item, a vote will count as one strike for the item. 
And example: 
Vote: Mint Chocolate Chip
-counts as one vote. 
Hit: Kittens
-counts as one hit.
Votes can be posted as comments or private messages.

2 comments:

  1. Is it bad that I actually had a dream about a big wicked thick chocolate milkshake with real strawberries on top? I'm not sure but I still havent gotten one with strawberries on it :(

    Fireworks once made me cry and ROCK BAND is my fav! I sing and thats pretty much it haha

    ReplyDelete